Plant Foreman - Asphalt
There is a full-time opening for the position of Plant Foreman for the Acheson Asphalt Plant. The major responsibilities of this position include:
- Production of asphalt;
- Ensuring quality of all products;
- Overseeing plant and yard maintenance;
- Supervising staff;
- Manage plant production and silo storage utilization;
- Asset utilization and all associated paperwork;
- Promote BURNCO's safety program and ensure that all policies are followed.
Preference will be given to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Have a technical trade certification;
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently;
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve problems;
- Mechanically inclined;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good computer skills, proficient in Microsoft office;
- Knowledge of the Asphalt Industry.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a resume quoting competition #BU17-0060 by June 9, 2017 to:
BURNCO Rock Products Ltd
Fax: (403) 440-3454
Attention: Human Resources
Latest PostingsNo jobs to display.
Browse Latest Job Postings