Heavy Duty Mechanic - Red Seal
2 - Heavy Duty Mechanic Positions
We have 2 Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic positions. In this position you will be involved in working on a wide range of road construction equipment and trucks. This is a tremendous opportunity to gain experience in working on a variety of equipment!
The starting wage range for this position is $36-$38 per hour depending on experience.
Tollestrup Construction Inc. has been operating within the construction industry since 1940. We mine and manufacture several different types of sand and rock products, providing concrete aggregates, asphalt related products and services such as road building, paving road reclamation, profiling and concrete.
Committed to quality and value, Tollestrup Construction Inc. insists on 100% customer satisfaction. We take great pride in doing the job right the first time.
· Testing, diagnosing and repairing equipment heavy construction equipment
· Operation of diagnostic computerized equipment
· Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacturers specifications
· Clean, lubricate and perform maintenance on equipment
· Equipment to be worked on can include gravel trucks, water trucks, pick-ups, asphalt plant, rock crusher equipment, paving equipment, milling equipment, front-end loaders, skid steers, graders, side-dumps, etc.
· Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic Certification
· Previous experience working on road building equipment
· Over 5 years of experience
· Can work unsupervised
Latest PostingsNo jobs to display.
Browse Latest Job Postings